Thursday, December 3, 2015

Varun Tej tweeted: Let us all pray for the victims and survivors of #ChennaiFloods and hope they overcome this calamity... Let us all do the needful!..

Varun Tej  @IAmVarunTej
 
Let us all pray for the victims and survivors of #ChennaiFloods and hope they overcome this calamity...
Let us all do the needful!..
View on Twitter
Allu Arjun  @alluarjun
 
I would like to donate 25 lakhs to Chennai Flood relief ! I spent 18yrs of my Early life there It made me who I am today. I love u Chennai
View on Twitter
AHITEJA @ahiteja666
 
Saddened to see Chennai being Efctd through heavy rains repeatedly. Prayng fr safety 2 all in Chennai. Stay indoors &stay safe- #Charan #FB
View on Twitter
Hemanth Kumar C R @crhemanth
 
Here's my i/w with Uday Nandanavanam, director of #Shankarabharanam, on working with @konavenkat99 @actor_Nikhil @
YouTube
View on Twitter
Amitava Biswas @budhdhadev45
 
@swarup1972 This is my message, as a Men's Rights Activist to the Feminists. Feminists give a thought:-
View on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment