Monday, April 20, 2015

@alluarjun tweeted: I click pics of every place I've been. Name of the Album : PLACES I CAPTURED ! Staring with CITY :Hyderabad

Allu Arjun
@alluarjun
 
I click pics of every place I've been. Name of the Album : PLACES I CAPTURED ! Staring with CITY :Hyderabad
View on Twitter
Rahul Kanwal
@rahulkanwal
 
Video: If you bring a bunch of supporters who are pissed drunk, don't seat them in front row.
YouTube
View on Twitter
Rana Daggubati
@RanaDaggubati
 
Hello there little one :)
View on Twitter
Amit Shah
@AmitShahOffice
 
BJP now has 10cr+ (100 million) members in its fold. A milestone for any democratic movement in the world. Jai Hind
View on Twitter
yaswanth
@kyvskumar
 
rofl 😂😂😂
View on Twitter
Sonakshi Sinha
@sonakshisinha
 
Headphones on. World off. #sundayselfie
View on Twitter
Not what you're looking for?
Well there's more to see on Twitter! Click here to discover more interesting Tweets.
Explore

No comments:

Post a Comment